Form Library for Income

1040-NRU.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax ReturnUsed by nonresident aliens to file a U.S. income tax return.
1040-SCProfit or Loss from Business (Sole Proprietorship)Used by sole proprietors to report business income and expenses.
1040-SRU.S. Tax Return for SeniorsDesigned for senior taxpayers, offering a simplified, easier-to-read format.
1040U.S. Individual Income Tax ReturnUsed by individuals to file their annual income tax return.
1040XAmended U.S. Individual Income Tax ReturnUsed by individuals who need to amend a previously filed Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ.
1041U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and TrustsUsed by the fiduciary of a domestic decedent's estate, trust, or bankruptcy estate to report income, deductions, gains, losses, etc.
1099-MISCMiscellaneous IncomeUsed to report various types of income other than wages, salaries, and tips.
1099Miscellaneous IncomeUsed to report various types of income, such as freelance or contract work.
1120-HU.S. Income Tax Return for Homeowners AssociationsUsed by homeowners associations to report their federal income tax.
1120U.S. Corporation Income Tax ReturnUsed by domestic corporations to report their income, gains, losses, deductions, and credits.
2555Foreign Earned IncomeUsed by U.S. citizens and resident aliens living abroad to exclude foreign earned income and housing amounts.
4137Social Security and Medicare Tax on Unreported Tip IncomeUsed by employees to report social security and Medicare taxes on unreported tip income.
4835Farm Rental Income and ExpensesUsed by individuals to report farm rental income based on crops or livestock produced by the tenant.
4868Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File U.S. Individual Income Tax ReturnUsed to apply for an automatic extension of time to file a U.S. individual income tax return.
6252Installment Sale IncomeUsed to report income from an installment sale on the installment method.
7004Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File Certain Business Income Tax, Information, and Other ReturnsUsed by businesses to request an automatic extension of time to file certain business income tax, information, and other returns.
8453U.S. Individual Income Tax Transmittal for an IRS e-file ReturnUsed to transmit paper documents to the IRS that cannot be electronically filed along with an e-filed tax return.
8615Tax for Certain Children Who Have Unearned IncomeUsed to calculate the tax on unearned income for children under a certain age threshold.
8814Parents' Election To Report Child's Interest and DividendsAllows parents to report a child's interest and dividends on the parent's tax return.
8815Exclusion of Interest From Series EE and I U.S. Savings Bonds Issued After 1989Used to exclude from income interest from qualifying Series EE and I savings bonds used for higher education expenses.
8862Information To Claim Certain Credits After DisallowanceUsed by taxpayers to claim certain credits such as the earned income credit, American opportunity credit, and child tax credit, after they were previously disallowed.
8960Net Investment Income Tax—Individuals, Estates, and TrustsUsed by individuals, estates, and trusts to calculate and report the Net Investment Income Tax.
8995-AQualified Business Income DeductionProvides a more detailed calculation for the qualified business income deduction under Section 199A for certain taxpayers.
8995Qualified Business Income Deduction Simplified ComputationUsed by taxpayers to calculate the qualified business income deduction under Section 199A.
941Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax ReturnUsed by employers to report income taxes, social security tax, or Medicare tax withheld from employee's paychecks.
990-EZShort Form Return of Organization Exempt from Income TaxA shorter version of Form 990 for smaller nonprofits to report their financial information.
990-PFReturn of Private FoundationUsed by private foundations to report income, expenses, and net assets.
990-TExempt Organization Business Income Tax ReturnFiled by tax-exempt organizations to report unrelated business income tax.
990Return of Organization Exempt from Income TaxUsed by tax-exempt organizations, nonexempt charitable trusts, and section 527 political organizations to provide the IRS with the information required by section 6033.
Schedule BInterest and Ordinary DividendsUsed by taxpayers to report interest and ordinary dividend income.
Schedule CProfit or Loss from Business (Sole Proprietorship)Used to report income or loss from a business operated or a profession practiced as a sole proprietor.
Schedule ESupplemental Income and LossUsed to report income or loss from rental real estate, royalties, partnerships, S corporations, estates, trusts, and residual interests in REMICs.
Schedule FProfit or Loss From FarmingUsed to report farm income and expenses.
Schedule K-1Partner's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc.Used by partnerships to report each partner's share of the partnership's income, deductions, credits, etc.
Schedule SESelf-Employment TaxUsed to calculate and report self-employment tax owed by individuals who earn income from self-employment.
W-2Wage and Tax StatementUsed by employers to report employee income and withholdings to the IRS.
W-4Employee's Withholding CertificateUsed by employees to determine their income tax withholding.

Always refer to the IRS website or a tax professional for the most accurate and up-to-date information. provides general information and software tools for tax preparation; however, it does not offer personalized tax, legal, or professional advice. It's recommended to consult with a qualified professional for specific advice related to your financial situation.