Form Library for TIN

1098Mortgage Interest StatementUsed by mortgage lenders to report the amount of interest and related expenses paid on a mortgage.
1099-NECNonemployee CompensationUsed to report payments made to non-employees, such as independent contractors, to the IRS.
1099Miscellaneous IncomeUsed to report various types of income, such as freelance or contract work.
3520Annual Return To Report Transactions With Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign GiftsUsed by taxpayers to report certain transactions with foreign trusts, receipt of certain large gifts or bequests from certain foreign persons.
3903Moving ExpensesUsed by individuals to deduct moving expenses related to starting a new job or transferring to a new job location.
4797Sales of Business PropertyUsed for reporting the sale or exchange of property used in a trade or business.
6252Installment Sale IncomeUsed to report income from an installment sale on the installment method.
8889Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)Used to report contributions to and distributions from Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
8915DQualified 2019 Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and RepaymentsUsed for reporting distributions from retirement plans and IRAs due to 2019 qualified disasters, and repayments to those plans.
8915FQualified 2020 Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and RepaymentsUsed for reporting distributions from retirement plans and IRAs due to 2020 qualified disasters, and repayments to those plans.
8938Statement of Specified Foreign Financial AssetsUsed by taxpayers to report specified foreign financial assets if the total value exceeds the applicable reporting threshold.
8949Sales and Other Dispositions of Capital AssetsUsed to report sales and exchanges of capital assets not reported on another form or schedule.
940Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax ReturnUsed by employers to report annual Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) tax.
990-EZShort Form Return of Organization Exempt from Income TaxA shorter version of Form 990 for smaller nonprofits to report their financial information.
990-PFReturn of Private FoundationUsed by private foundations to report income, expenses, and net assets.
990 Schedule BSchedule of ContributorsSupplemental form to 990, 990-EZ, and 990-PF reporting names and addresses of significant contributors.
Schedule BInterest and Ordinary DividendsUsed by taxpayers to report interest and ordinary dividend income.
Schedule DCapital Gains and LossesUsed to report the sale or exchange of capital assets not reported on another form or schedule.
Schedule FProfit or Loss From FarmingUsed to report farm income and expenses.
Schedule HHousehold Employment TaxesUsed by employers to report taxes on wages paid to a household employee.
Schedule K-1Partner's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc.Used by partnerships to report each partner's share of the partnership's income, deductions, credits, etc.
Schedule SESelf-Employment TaxUsed to calculate and report self-employment tax owed by individuals who earn income from self-employment.
W-2Wage and Tax StatementUsed by employers to report employee income and withholdings to the IRS.
W-9Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and CertificationUsed to provide your correct TIN to the person who is required to file an information return with the IRS.

Always refer to the IRS website or a tax professional for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

forms.tax provides general information and software tools for tax preparation; however, it does not offer personalized tax, legal, or professional advice. It's recommended to consult with a qualified professional for specific advice related to your financial situation.