Form Library for Expenses

1040-SCProfit or Loss from Business (Sole Proprietorship)Used by sole proprietors to report business income and expenses.
1098Mortgage Interest StatementUsed by mortgage lenders to report the amount of interest and related expenses paid on a mortgage.
2106Employee Business ExpensesUsed by employees to deduct ordinary and necessary expenses related to their job.
2441Child and Dependent Care ExpensesUsed to calculate the tax credit for child and dependent care expenses.
3903Moving ExpensesUsed by individuals to deduct moving expenses related to starting a new job or transferring to a new job location.
4835Farm Rental Income and ExpensesUsed by individuals to report farm rental income based on crops or livestock produced by the tenant.
8815Exclusion of Interest From Series EE and I U.S. Savings Bonds Issued After 1989Used to exclude from income interest from qualifying Series EE and I savings bonds used for higher education expenses.
8829Expenses for Business Use of Your HomeUsed by taxpayers to calculate and deduct expenses for business use of their home.
8839Qualified Adoption ExpensesAllows taxpayers to claim a credit for certain expenses related to the adoption of a child.
8917Tuition and Fees DeductionUsed to claim a deduction for tuition and fees expenses for higher education.
990-PFReturn of Private FoundationUsed by private foundations to report income, expenses, and net assets.
Schedule FProfit or Loss From FarmingUsed to report farm income and expenses.

Always refer to the IRS website or a tax professional for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

forms.tax provides general information and software tools for tax preparation; however, it does not offer personalized tax, legal, or professional advice. It's recommended to consult with a qualified professional for specific advice related to your financial situation.