Income Tax

Form Library for Income Tax

1040-NRU.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax ReturnUsed by nonresident aliens to file a U.S. income tax return.
1040-SRU.S. Tax Return for SeniorsDesigned for senior taxpayers, offering a simplified, easier-to-read format.
1040U.S. Individual Income Tax ReturnUsed by individuals to file their annual income tax return.
1040XAmended U.S. Individual Income Tax ReturnUsed by individuals who need to amend a previously filed Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ.
1041U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and TrustsUsed by the fiduciary of a domestic decedent's estate, trust, or bankruptcy estate to report income, deductions, gains, losses, etc.
1120-HU.S. Income Tax Return for Homeowners AssociationsUsed by homeowners associations to report their federal income tax.
1120U.S. Corporation Income Tax ReturnUsed by domestic corporations to report their income, gains, losses, deductions, and credits.
4868Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File U.S. Individual Income Tax ReturnUsed to apply for an automatic extension of time to file a U.S. individual income tax return.
7004Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File Certain Business Income Tax, Information, and Other ReturnsUsed by businesses to request an automatic extension of time to file certain business income tax, information, and other returns.
8453U.S. Individual Income Tax Transmittal for an IRS e-file ReturnUsed to transmit paper documents to the IRS that cannot be electronically filed along with an e-filed tax return.
8960Net Investment Income Tax—Individuals, Estates, and TrustsUsed by individuals, estates, and trusts to calculate and report the Net Investment Income Tax.
941Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax ReturnUsed by employers to report income taxes, social security tax, or Medicare tax withheld from employee's paychecks.
990-EZShort Form Return of Organization Exempt from Income TaxA shorter version of Form 990 for smaller nonprofits to report their financial information.
990-TExempt Organization Business Income Tax ReturnFiled by tax-exempt organizations to report unrelated business income tax.
990Return of Organization Exempt from Income TaxUsed by tax-exempt organizations, nonexempt charitable trusts, and section 527 political organizations to provide the IRS with the information required by section 6033.
W-4Employee's Withholding CertificateUsed by employees to determine their income tax withholding.

Always refer to the IRS website or a tax professional for the most accurate and up-to-date information. provides general information and software tools for tax preparation; however, it does not offer personalized tax, legal, or professional advice. It's recommended to consult with a qualified professional for specific advice related to your financial situation.